Thursday, October 29, 2009

Change, you can believe in !

Well,   after much thought on the subject,  I have decided to veer my course of thinking more towards the "humor"  side of things,   and a little less on the "politics".........I haven't been feeling well the last week or two and think that the state of Politics in America lately have been causing me undo stress...so I'm going to try and focus mostly on Film and Humor.   Forgive me if I snake in a political jab on occasion tho,  as I am passionate about "politics"  and especially the gross and distorted LIES that seem to endlessly spew from the "RightWing"  and "Faux News"....so lets begin anew and I'll try to give you a new and perhaps "improved"  DocPainFilms.   are you ready?.......OK,   here we go !!!

Sorry,   I just had to slip this one in.........

No comments: